This extensive, concise, rapid reference guideline is created for clinicians practicing Obstetrics. This is an excellent portable resource for obstetricians, family physicians, and nurse midwives who provide obstetric care and delivery.
This is the 2018, 27th annual edition, written by the author of the pocket card series that includes this, his most popular Obstetric Urgency/Emergency Guidelines.
These guidelines are available:
- for all digital devices through digital subscription to this website for $2.99 for one year; this version includes ongoing updates as they occur for the entire year from purchase.
- for all digital devices through the Amazon Kindle Store, by first downloading the Kindle app to your device; for $2.99 you get the latest update, with updates created for Kindle 3 times per year.
- in print (with a minimum order of 100 copies of any one guideline); therefore, for this guideline the minimum cost for 100 copies would be $299, with the most recent of 3 annual updates printed at the time of order.
As of 2016, the versions sold below are the only updated versions of these guidelines.
With a clickable Table of Contents and Index, this guide is designed to be easy to navigate, whether you access it on an Apple or Android smart phone, laptop, tablet, desktop or tabletop monitor.
Topics covered in Obstetric Urgency/Emergency Guidelines include: amnioinfusion, amniotic fluid embolism, chorioamnionitis / endometritis, coagulopathy / transfusion, fetal heart monitoring, labor dystocia, maternal early warning systems, maternal resuscitation, mild preeclampsia, modified apt test, non-reassuring fetal heart tones, obstetric ACLS in brief, obstetric forceps and vacuum, obstetric malpresentations, obstetric tocolysis, placenta abruptio, postpartum hemorrhage, preeclampsia, preeclampsia diagnosis, preeclampsia labs, preterm labor, preterm labor index, prolapsed umbilical cord, retained placenta, rupture of membranes, severe preeclampsia/eclampsia, shoulder dystocia, uterine inversion, uterine rupture, vaginal bleeding.
WAYS TO PURCHASE
- Subscribe now to always-updated digital access on all devices (available through this website). Your subscription includes all updates to this guide for one year.
- OR get the Kindle version
- OR order print copies (minimum order of 100 copies)